Chiropractic Care With Our Chiropractor in Lebanon
Unlike traditional medicine, where surgery and physical therapy are often the norms, chiropractic services are the complete opposite. Chiropractic care in Lebanon involves hands-on therapy that aims to reduce, prevent and eliminate pain, injury, and diseases in the body. This type of care gives the chiropractic doctor the means to properly adjust and/or correct the spine, bringing it into alignment with the rest of the body.
When the body is out of alignment with other systems within the body, it does not function properly. This can lead to chronic pain and inflammation. A complete chiropractic care exam addresses the whole person. The process is meant to detect, locate and reduce underlying illnesses. Each person is fitted with a plan that is the specifically designed to meet their needs, based on our observation and evaluation of their condition.
What Type of Conditions and Pain Can Chiropractic Care Relieve?
Chiropractors use a different approach to treating injuries and pain. Chronic illnesses, diseases, and pain are often treated with traditional and over-the-counter medication and pain relievers. Chiropractic care reaches beyond the ordinary means of modern-day medication to provide individuals with the choice to choose a non-medicated form of therapy that works to relieve pain, reduce the risk of injury, and promote healing.
Some of the Conditions we can help Using Chiropractic Care at Blue Grass Chiro includes:
- Neck pain- Can be a result of injury or trauma
- Back pain- Can result from injury, illness, degeneration or disease
- Work-related injuries- Normally caused by injuries received while working such as slips and falls
- Sports injuries- Sprains, strains, blows to the upper and lower parts of the body, including old injuries with accompanying pain
- Auto accidents- Can cause whiplash, headaches, muscle and joint pain and inflammation and swelling
- Headaches- Can use pain on either side of the head, front or back
- Spinal conditions- Can be a result of an injury, or disease or degeneration
- Chronic pain- Diseases like diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis can cause neurotrophy and joint pain
The Benefits of Chiropractic Services in Lebanon
People who receive chiropractic services experience many healthful benefits. Chiropractic services treat all conditions, associated with pain, illnesses, and diseases. This alternative type of care reduces chronic pain, and inflammation, and reduce or prevent the risk of injury by strengthening the body’s immune system.
Contact Bluegrass Chiro of Lebanon for a Comprehensive Examination
We value the whole person. We work to create a friendly and professional atmosphere where trust is the foundation for commitment to excellence. We want to help every “body” stay healthy and active for years to come. The time is now to schedule a well exam and get your body in tune. Call Bluegrass Chiro at (270) 692-2652 or visit us at 308 N Depot St, Monday-Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm