Auto Accident Injury
EXPERIENCE DRUG-FREE AUTO ACCIDENT INJURY CARE WITH OUR BLUEGRASS CHIROPRACTORS
Dr. Dennis Short and the rest of his chiropractor team at Bluegrass Chiropractic are committed to helping our local community recover from acute and chronic injuries.
One of the most common complaints we hear among our patients is because of auto accident injuries—symptoms of which often don’t rear their ugly heads until weeks or months after the accident!
Common Auto Accident Injuries
You may think an auto accident injury only occurs in major crashes, but even a simple fender bender at 10 miles per hour can lead to severe physical problems. The following auto accident injuries are the ones we see most often at our Kentucky chiropractic offices:
- Whiplash: when the neck rapidly flexes forward and backward (common in auto accidents), this can cause an overload of strain and lead to damage in the nerves, muscles, joints, discs, and other structures in the cervical spine; symptoms may include headaches, TMJ pain/dysfunction, ringing in the ears, trouble sleeping, neck pain and stiffness, and shoulder pain and numbness
- Shoulder dislocation: the impact of a seat belt can cause the shoulder to partially or completely pop out of place, which can lead to secondary instability
- Rotator cuff strain: small rotator cuff muscles around the shoulder can easily tear and become inflamed during an accident
- Spinal muscle strain: spasms and strains in the spine can lead to significant upper, middle, and lower back pain and stiffness
- Disc herniation or bulge: sudden force and twisting can cause a spinal disc to tear and leak (herniate) or protrude abnormally out of place (bulge)
- Sciatica: compression of the sciatic nerve root, usually by an injured disc or misaligned spinal joint
How a Chiropractor in Danville And Other KY Communities Can Treat Your Auto Accident Injury
An auto accident injury is considered an acute event, but there are usually pre-existing factors contributing to your dysfunction. A chiropractor in Danville or surrounding Kentucky community can help you recover from your accident using a variety of drug-free techniques and services:
- Chiropractic adjustments realign joints and trigger whole body pain relief
- Postural and spinal screens clue us in to areas of restrictions, scar tissue, and other imbalances
- Exercises designed with high repetition and low load can trigger tissue healing and reduced inflammation
We address symptoms as well as underlying causes of your symptoms. Because of this, many patients leave our care feeling better than they did before their accident!
Need Help Recovering From Your Auto Accident Injury? Call One of Our 12 Bluegrass Chiropractic Locations Today!
If you live in Danville, Albany, Bardstown, Richmond, Frankfort or nearby Kentucky city, contact Bluegrass Chiro and schedule an appointment to start healing from your auto accident injury today.
The Bluegrass Chiro Way
You can have the life you’ve been dreaming of! Take your chiropractic care to a new level with Bluegrass Chiro’s team. Our expert staff is here to assist in shaping and realizing your aspirations, leaving you feeling inspired and renewed.
Request Your Appointment Today
Get in touch with any one of our locations closest to you to schedule an appointment and get on the road to health, fitness and recovery!